personality types

My Personality Type

After answering all of the questions on the test, the website showed that my personality type was ENFJ. It said that I was 3% more of an extrovert, 19% more intuitive, 6% more on using my feelings rather than thinking, and 16% more of judging something. When I clicked on the next website to see what a ENFJ personality type was like, it said a lot about how they were very helpful to other people and how they were really loyal. It also stated that these people often are the leaders of the group and like to take control of what is going on around them. Another page that I went to even had one word at the top that seemed like an overall summary of that personality type, and my word was teacher. That page also talked about how these people are very optimistic and how they put others before themselves. Overall I feel like this personality type describes me really well, I would say that I am very helpful to other people and that I am very positive and optimistic. I have just never seen myself as a very big leader, which is what surprised me the most about this personality type. I also found out that some of the celebrities that have the same personality type as me are people like Martin Luther Kind Jr, Oprah Winfrey, and Reese Witherspoon, which I thought was really interesting.


Figuring out my personality type has definitely made me realize many things that happen in my life. It explains why I am very compassionate towards others, how I always want the underdog to win, and that there have been many times where I put someone else's needs before my own. I also notice that I am always looking on the bright side of a situation and trying to stay positive when everyone else is negative. I like to pick an activity that has an impact on everyone, and that can possibly help people, but were my personality type differs from what I actually prefer is the role in a group. I would not consider myself a leader, and while I would take the opportunity, a job where I would have to lead a group would not be a strongest factor in my career. Usually, I would like to have a role in the group maybe were I am sharing leadership, or if I can be following someone else's instructions but also giving suggestions.

Thinking back to every person that I have known, there have been very few that I have had an "issue" with or have not gotten along with. For the most part, all of the people that I surround myself with have a similar personality to my own, or they are very understanding of my personality type and we can continue on without causing a problem.  I feel that part of the reason that I did not get a long with a few people could partially be because of their personality type. Some people that I would rather not talk to always seemed very self centered and only cared about themselves. I have also found that some of these people were very controlling of a situation, instead of being a cooperative leader, they do not  let anyone give out a suggestion, which I did not agree with. Even if I did not get along with these people, I still felt that I should be nice to them, because they can have their own say about something as much as I can, and it is only fair for everyone to be able to express their own personality type. Overall throughout this project I have learned a lot about myself, how I act, and what I can do for other people. I can now say that I am very happy with the person that I am, and that I would not want to change my personality type at all.


Personality Test

After finding out my personality type, I also took another personality test that would show if I was either a lion, otter, golden retriever, or a beaver. After completing the questions, the test showed that I was most like a golden retriever. At first I was not for sure what it meant by this, but after reading the description of a golden retriever, I definitely felt like that was the personality that fit me the best. It states that these personality types are very loyal, caring, and are good at making friends. It also has a part that shows their strengths, weakness's, and limitations, and I can say that I agreed with all of those as well. When I was reading this, not only did I feel that a golden retrievers personality type fit with my own personality, but I also noticed that it was similar to my ENFJ personality type that I was talking about before. They both talked about being very loyal, calm, and affirming, which I think is really interesting that both tests matched up to each other. Overall I am very glad that I was able to take these personality tests because they helped me realize why I picked a certain role in a group, or maybe why I would pick one activity over another. They really did a good job in showing the correct personality type for me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

quarter 4 final project

color wheel

10 words animation