ab sequence video




AB Sequence Video

For this this project, the main task was to make another video, but this video had different requirements then our first assignment. For this video, we had a one minute time limit, and it was all about the sequence of the video and getting from spot A to spot B. We also decided teams in a different way, instead of having two people in a group, we had four team members and each one had a different task. Personally I was the person that filmed the video, which I enjoyed doing. Overall, everyone got along in our group very well, and we all collaborated and gave each other advice, which helped the whole filming process go a lot smoother.

When our groups were decided, it took a little bit of time to map out and plan exactly what we wanted to do. After a few minutes we came up with the idea that since our group had two dancers in it, that the actor could go from the classroom, around the school, and eventually ending up in the flex theater where the two group members would be dancing. We imagined that point B would almost be like a show in the flex theater that the actor was trying to get to. After coming up with the main plot of video, we knew that there needed to be more, so we had the actor seem lost and in a hurry going around the school. For mapping this part out we had to physically go around and find out where we wanted to go and how we would transition from place to place. We made sure to include locations like the library, and the commons area. Filming the story was also a challenge, especially because we wanted to go to so many locations to really make the video interesting, but since we had everything planned out the whole filming process was easier.

After we had everything on video, it was time to go to Adobe Premier Pro and start editing the whole thing. I have always found editing to be hard just because you have to fit so many clips in such little time. With the one minute time limit that we were given, I definitely had to cut out many portions of our clips that could be considered unnecessary. Not to mention I also learned how to speed clips up just to give myself more time. Since I had to cut out some of the clips, I also added a lot of transitions to the whole film where the video fades to black and then opens up into a whole other clip. I feel like these transitions also helped me save time so I could eventually get the whole film down to one minute. Other than that, I was able to finish the editing process and pick out a audio tap that fit the video. I then uploaded it to Youtube and can say that I was very satisfied with the outcome of my AB sequence video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

quarter 4 final project

color wheel

10 words animation